Power by Herrstedt Leggings are produced in a luxurious shiny fabric. They have fashionable striped power mesh and shaping seams. Perfect for running, gym and yoga, but we know that people are wearing them for work and dinners as well (we just promised to not let anyone know they're actually fitness leggings).
Workout Empire Power by Herrstedt Leggings are produced in a luxurious shiny fabric. They have fashionable striped power mesh and shaping seams. Perfect for running, gym and yoga, but we know that people are wearing them for work and dinners as well (we just promised to not let anyone know they're actually fitness leggings).
- 125% Squat Proof - Our product department said you can’t go above 100%. (We pretended to get a text and ignored them).
- Gusset - Hey, we have nothing against camels, but they should keep their toes to themselves.
- Cloaked Pocket - Keep your keys, lip balm, the phone number from the hot stuff in the gym reception or anything else in, while working out!
- Mid-Compression Fit - Like the perfect relationship, it gives support without suffocating you and being all too clingy.
- Johanna Herrstedt's signature - a reflective rose on the back
- If you're in between sizes, sim for the stars and go up in size.
- HANDS OFF! Don't hand wash this product. Instead, machine wash it in cold water (30°C) without detergent, then hang it up for air drying. You wouldn't like being thrown into a tumble dryer either, right?
- 82% polyester / 18% spandex - It breathes deeper than your yoga instructor, while the moisture wicking fabric takes perspiration into the clothes and away from you. Like a club bouncer for sweat.
- XSmall UK 6-8 - Waist (cm) 60-65
- Small - UK 8-10 - Waist (cm) 65-70
- Medium - UK 10-12 - Waist (cm) 70-75
- Large - UK 12-14 - Waist (cm) 75-80
How much is delivery from GymWear UK?
Delivery to the UK is £2.99 via Royal Mail or another UK courier. We also delivery to Europe at a cost of £9.99 and USA at £14.99.
What Payment methods can i use on GymWear UK?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal.
Do you have an easy returns policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like a refund, you can return the goods to us within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. Terms & conditions apply, please see the 'Returns' page.
Do you have a showroom?
GymWear UK is currently mail order only.
Do you have the stock here in the UK?
All stock is held in our warehouse here in the UK, ready for dispatch.
Does GymWear UK have social media?
Yes, we are on all the major social media platforms. Please see below -
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like a refund or exchange, you are required to return the goods to us within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
All items being returned for refund or exchange must reach us in a re-saleable condition which includes -
- The item is in brand new condition.
- The item has not been washed, worn or smells of cologne.
- All tags and relevant packaging are intact.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a signed for delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Delivery & return postage charges are non-refundable unless you have received a faulty or incorrect item. Please note that if an order is returned to us via the courier then the original postage cost is non-refundable.
Follow these simple steps to register your return
- Head to our Returns Centre
- Enter your order number and email address. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation.
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- Confirm and submit your return. Once approved, return shipping information will be emailed to you.