Lace 'em up. Whether you’re a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, a boxer or a mixed martial artist, the Iron Tanks Orion Genesis Gym Shoe in Electric Blue is a winning choice.
Lace 'em up.
Whether you’re a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, a boxer or a mixed martial artist, the Iron Tanks Orion Genesis Gym Shoe in Electric Blue is a winning choice. Why? Well, the Oxford Titanium mesh is super strong and ensures supreme comfort while you work out, while the high top design gives reliable ankle support. Then there's the flat 3.8mm compressible rubber outer sole, perfect for exercises such as deadlifts, squats and leg presses where maximum floor contact and stability are a must. And we must not forget the set of alternative lower profile innersoles for total adjustability and control. All in all, it's an awesome gym shoe.
- 'Oxford Titanium' mesh
- Highest quality GENUINE leather
- Flat in compressible rubber 3.8 mm outer sole for maximum surface contact and stability
- High top design for increased ankle support
- Perfect for exercises requiring a flat sole, such as Deadlifts, Squats, Leg Presses
- Black with Electric Blue accent
- Comes with a set of alternate black laces
- Comes with a set of alternative lower profile innersoles for maximum adjust-ability
- Great for Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, MMA, Boxing
- Suitable for both males and females
- For ladies, please select the size down
With the growing number of high tops on the market - why should you choose Orion? Aside from being the most stylish, and functional - we use only top-tier materials. Other companies will use 'PU' as opposed to genuine leather - PU is an inferior material with less durability, while also looking cheap. Similarly, we've opted for 'OX-Titanium' mesh, typically used in hiking boots. This ensures maximum longevity and durability. You'll find a cheaper nylon in other shoes - it will wear quicker, and is not as breathable. Choose Iron Tanks, don't settle for less!
- If you're a half size, please select the size up.
- These shoes are in mens sizing.
|Size US||Size UK||Size EUR||Length (cm)|
|US 5||UK 4||38||24.40|
|US 6||UK 5||39||25.20|
|US 7||UK 6||40||26.00|
|US 8||UK 7||41||26.80|
|US 9||UK 8||42||27.70|
|US 10||UK 9||43||28.50|
|US 11||UK 10||44||29.40|
|US 12||UK 11||45||30.20|
|US 13||UK 12||46||31.10|
How much is delivery from Gym Wear?
Delivery to the UK is £2.99 via Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Orders over £30 are free UK delivery. We also delivery to Europe at a cost of £14.99 and USA at £19.99.
What Payment methods can i use on Gym Wear?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
Do you have a easy returns policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like a refund, you can return the goods to us within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. Terms & conditions apply, please see the 'Returns' page.
Do you have a showroom?
Gym Wear is currently mail order only.
Do you have the stock here in the UK?
All stock is held in our warehouse here in the UK, ready for dispatch.
Does Gym Wear have social media?
Yes, we are on all the major social media platforms. Please see below -