The Coms Tee, part of the Versa Collection is a basic tee but there's a lot more than meets the eye. Cut from a high quality fabric blend, perfect for inside of the gym.
The Coms Tee, part of the Versa Collection is a basic tee but there's a lot more than meets the eye. Cut from a high quality fabric blend, perfect for inside of the gym. The muscle fit Coms Tee is full of subtle design features - from raglan cut sleeves to a side split which prevents ride up when jumping, squatting or bending.
Cotton based material; blended with Elastane for extra stretch and strength giving an everyday feel t-shirt which is also perfect for training. A raglan cut sleeve is added to give you an aesthetic fit which is one of our signature feature finishes. The Coms Tee is a muscle fit T-Shirt with a slightly looser body for extra comfort when training. It is designed with a side break to prevent ride up when jumping, squatting and bending.
- Cotton based for versatile usage
- Elastane blend for stretch and strength
- Raglan cut sleeve for an aesthetic fit
- Side break to prevent ride up when bending or squatting
- Reinforced stitching for extra strength
- White printed logo
- Model is 180cm/94kg and wears an X-Large
- The Coms Tee is cut from a high quality Cotton and Elastane fabric blend, with great stretch, excellent durability and muscle fit for maximum functionality when training.
How much is delivery from GymWear UK?
Delivery to the UK is £2.99 via Royal Mail or another UK courier. We also delivery to Europe at a cost of £9.99 and USA at £14.99.
What Payment methods can i use on GymWear UK?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal.
Do you have an easy returns policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like a refund, you can return the goods to us within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. Terms & conditions apply, please see the 'Returns' page.
Do you have a showroom?
GymWear UK is currently mail order only.
Do you have the stock here in the UK?
All stock is held in our warehouse here in the UK, ready for dispatch.
Does GymWear UK have social media?
Yes, we are on all the major social media platforms. Please see below -
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and would like a refund or exchange, you are required to return the goods to us within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
All items being returned for refund or exchange must reach us in a re-saleable condition which includes -
- The item is in brand new condition.
- The item has not been washed, worn or smells of cologne.
- All tags and relevant packaging are intact.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a signed for delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Delivery & return postage charges are non-refundable unless you have received a faulty or incorrect item. Please note that if an order is returned to us via the courier then the original postage cost is non-refundable.
Follow these simple steps to register your return
- Head to our Returns Centre
- Enter your order number and email address. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation.
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- Confirm and submit your return. Once approved, return shipping information will be emailed to you.